250 g chicken thigh fillet
salt and pepper to taste
AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Seasoning
1 tsp cumin
6 cloves garlic, minced
½ green bell pepper, sliced thinly
few pieces of cherry tomatoes
½ cup yogurt
½ tsp chili powder
1 pc lemon, sliced into half moons
3 shallots, minced
- Mix shallots and garlic in a food processor to form a paste. Season with salt and pepper. Add in cumin and chili powder and transfer into a bowl.
- Add chicken to marinade and mix well. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Seasoning.
- Skewer the chicken pieces on bamboo skewers, not too tightly, or they will not cook well on all sides.
- Grill for 4 minutes or so, turning over once until evenly cooked.
- Remove chicken from skewers and serve immediately on a warmed plate, garnished with thinly sliced bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and slices of lemon.
- Serve with yogurt dip on the side.