1/2 kilo pork chop ( approximately 5 - 6 pieces )
2 teaspoons AJINOMOTO GINISA All Purpose Seasoning Mix
1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1/1 2 tablespoons white wine
1 teaspoon grounded inger
1. Remove rind and most of the fats from chops and arrange to fit in glass dish suitable for both marinating and baking.
2. Rub AJINOMOTO GINISA All Purpose Seasoning Mix on meat slices.
3. Mix remaining ingredients, pour over chops and marinate for about 4 hours at room temperature or all day in the refrigerator turning chops occasionally .
4. Remove pork chops 1 hour before cooking and bake covered at 170 C for 1 hour .
5. Remove cover, turn chops and bake uncovered for another 20 minutes or until tender and juices are slightly reduced and syrupy.
6. Ladle a spoonful over each serving.
Makes 3 servings.