3/4 cuppeeled tiger shrimp
2 teapsoonsshrimp paste
1 teaspoon AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1 teaspoon Chinese wine
1 teapsoon pureed ginger
1 teapsoonpureed garlic
1/2 teasppon baking soda
1 piece egg white
1/4 cuppotato starch
1/4 cuponion leeks
2 teaspoons chilli oil
1/2 cup sotanghon
1 piece chilli labuyo (optional)
4 teaspoons soya oil
1 teaspoon carrots
1 cup chicken stock
1. Marinate shrimp in sodium bicarbonate, Chinese wine, egg white, potato starch, sugar, salt, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Chill for 2 hours.
2. Heat oil and fry shrimp for 3 minutes, strain and set aside.
3. Saute the pureed ginger and garlic, flame with Chinese wine.
4. Add chopped onion leeks, shrimp paste, catsup, chilli labuyo and pour chicken stock.
5. Stir potato starch with cold water, then pour over the sauce until it thickens. Season to taste.
6. Place the shrimp into the sauce.Simmer for few minutes then place it into the sotanghon just before serving.
7. Garnish with julienne celery, carrots, pumpkin and rice noodle basket.