375 grams chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon iodized salt
1 tablespoon corn oil
1/2 teaspoon crushed and minced ginger
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1/4 cup sliced onion
1 cup water
1/2tablespoon calamansi juice
1/2 cup carrot strips
1/2 cup potato strips
1/2 cup cauliflower flowerettes
1 cup sliced pechay
1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in1tablespoon water
1 sachet PAL SWEET™ Calorie Free Sweetener
1. Combine soy sauce, pepper and 1/4 tsp. iodized salt. Add chicken and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Sauté ginger, garlic and onion until fragrant in hot oil.
3. Stir in chicken until color changes.
4. Add water, calamansi juice and remaining iodized salt.
5. Add carrot, potato and cauliflower.
6. Simmer for another 1 minute. Remove from fire, add PAL SWEET™ Calorie Free Sweetener and mix well.
Makes 6 servings.