100 grams boneless chicken, shredded
500 ml chicken stock
1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 tablespoon white flour
AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
2 teapsoon butter
1 tablepsoon oil
Salt & white pepper to taste
1 tablespoon fresh cream
1. Heat the butter in a pan and fry the shredded chicken pieces till tender.
2. Remove and keep aside. In a pan heat oil and let the cumin seeds splutter.
3. Add the chopped garlic and saute for a few seconds.
4. Add the white flour and fry for 1 min.
5. Add the chicken, chicken stock, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, white pepper powder and salt.
6. Cook on medium level for about 4 minutes while stirring all the time. Stir in the fresh cream just before serving.
For 500 ml of chicken stock, cook about 500 grams of chicken bones with one litre of water add chopped onions and garlic till the stock is reduced to half the quantity.