4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
4 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons butter
?cup hoisin sauce
2 pcs orange, juiced
? cup rice wine
? cup honey
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon ginger
1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
1 tablespoon chopped green onions
1/4 cup chopped cashews, toasted
Fried Rice Recipe:
4 cups cold cooked rice
4 tablespoons oil
2 beaten eggs
1 scallion, chopped fine
7g aji ginisa
1 green mango, sliced thinly
1. Marinade the chicken breasts in hoisin sauce, orange juice, honey, ginger, and garlic and rice wine.
2. Heat olive oil and butter in a griller over medium heat, and chicken breasts until no longer pink and juices run clear. Set aside, and keep warm.
3. In a saucepan, reduce the marinade with the mandarin oranges until thick in consistency.
4. Pour over the grilled chicken and top with cashew and green onions.
Green Mango Fried Rice:
1. Heat oil on high flame in wok. Stir-fry rice rapidly, turning spatula constantly until the rice is thoroughly heated.
2. Make a well in center of rice. Pour in beaten eggs. Stir eggs until they are scrambled. Then stir-fry eggs into the rice until thoroughly blended. Add aji ginisa. Stir-fry 30 seconds. Add scallions and green mango