2 tablespoons cooking oil
1/3 cup sliced onions
1/2 cup pork strips
1 cup sliced chicken liver and gizzard
1/2 cup shelled shrimps
1/2 cup sliced carrots
1/2 cup sliced button mushrooms
1/2 cup green bell pepper, squared
1 cup soup stock
1 1/2 cups sliced cabbage
1 cup sliced pechay baguio
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
1/2 teaspoonAJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Pepper
1/2 teapsoon AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix Garlic
1. In a pan heat oil and saute onions until transparent.
2. Add pork, chicken liver and gizzard and cook until brown.
3. Add shrimps until it turns pinkish-orange in color.
4. Add carrots, green bell pepper and button mushrooms. Stir fry for another minute.
5. Add soup stock and simmer for a minute.
6. Add cabbage, pechay baguio, oyster sauce and pour soy sauce. Mix well.
7. Add sesame oil and thicken the vegetables with cornstarch mixture.
8. Sprinkle AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Pepper and AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix Garlic. Mix well for another minute before turning off the fire.
Makes 4 servings