200 grams chicken
1 teaspoon Chinese wine
1 teapsoon AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
5 teaspoons Japanese soy sauce
1 teapsoon sugar
100 grams onion leeks
100 ml soya oil
4 pieces uvah leaves
1/4 cup fresh tomato
2 teaspoons gingerc
1. Place whole chicken into the stainless bowl or wok, whisk with after, then boil for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
2. Remove chicken then keep cool for sometime. De-bone chicken carefully, avoid cutting the skin and set aside.
3. Strain the remaining stock into a saucepan, season with Chinese wine, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, sugar and salt.
4. Arrange the deboned chicken on a stainless container. Pour seasoning and chicken stock and keep it on a chiller overnight.
5. Chop white portion of leeks and place on a stainless bowl season with salt, Chinese wine, sugar, AJI-PLUS then pour with very hot soya oil and mix well. Set aside.
6. Boil half portion of chicken stock, then add dark mushroom soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, AJI-PLUS, salt and pour with fried green leeks, slices of ginger, then strain and pour into the slices of cold chicken.
7. Arrange chicken in a plate, garnish with onion leek sauce.
Makes 1 serving