1 piece tofu, cut into squares and blanched
3 beaten eggs
1/4 cup chopped spring onions
1/3 cup grated carrots
1/2 teapsoonAJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Pepper
1/2 teapsoon AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Garlic
Cooking oil for pan frying
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon chopped green onions
1 piece siling labuyo, chopped
2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, spring onions and carrots. Sprinkle AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Pepperand AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Garlic.
2. Marinate tofu squares for at least 30 minutes.
3. Pan fry both sides until golden brown.
4. Prepare sauce, blend soy sauce, vinegar, green onions, siling labuyo and sesame seeds.
5. Serve together with cocktail tofu.
Makes 6 servings.