1/4 cup cooking oil
4 cloves crushed garlic
1 medium piece sliced onion
1/4 kilo boiled and thinly sliced pork
1 piece chicken breast, boiled and thinly sliced
1/4 kilo ham, cut into strips
1/4 kilo sliced shrimps
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup leeks, cut into 1 inch length
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Super Seasoning
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 cups soup stock
1/2 kilo pancit bihon
1. In hot oil, saute garlic and onions. Add pork and chicken and simmer for a few minutes.
2. Add shrimps and ham and simmer for another few minutes.
3. Add vegetables and season with salt, pepper, soy sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Super Seasoning. Add cornstarch dissolved in soup stock and simmer until thick. Set aside.
4. Fry noodles in hot cooking oil till crisp.
5. Arrange in a platter and spoon topping.
Makes 10 servings