1/2 kilo chicken, cut into small serving pieces
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 1/2 cups thin coco milk
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in
1 tablespoon water
1/2 cup thick coco milk
1/2 cup green bell pepper strips
1/2-1 teaspoon sugar
1pack 6 gramsAJI-SHIO Seasoning MixwithPepper
1. In a pan, heat oil. Saute onions until transparent.
2. Add chicken pieces, thin coco milk and curry powder. Cook for about 30 minutes or until the sauce slightly thickens. Add cornstarch solution if necessary.
3. When almost dry, add thick coco milk and simmer for another minute.
4. Add green bell pepper strips and sugar.
5. Sprinkle AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Pepper . Mix well and simmer for another minute before turning off the fire.
Makes 5 servings.