2 chicken breasts, fillet
¼ tsp ground coriander
¼ tsp ground cumin
1 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves Garlic, minced
¼ red Onion, sliced thinly
AJI-NO-MOTO UMAMI Seasoning
2 celery stalks, chopped into bite-size chunks
1 orange, sliced into thin wedges
1 stalk lemongrass, minced
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp chili sauce
12 Kafir lime Leaves, sliced
juice of 1 small lime
250 g farfalle pasta, cooked till al dente
fresh Cilantro for garnish, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, mix chicken with coriander and cumin and oil.
2. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO UMAMI seasoning.
3. Cook on griddle. Season with salt and pepper. Take out from griddle and slice thinly. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, farfalle and all ingredients thoroughly.
5. Serve warm or chilled with chopped cilantro for garnish