15 pieces crab claw
3 cups all purpose flour
Salt and pepper to taste
Vegetable oil for deep frying
Ground white pepper
AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1. Dissolve all purpose flour in water.
2. Add a little bit of ground peppercorns, white pepper and salt into the batter. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning.
3. Prepare the oil in a deep fry pan or deep fry machine.
4. Dip the crab claw into the batter. And slowly drop the crab claw in the hot oil.
5. Fry until it's golden brown. Serve with Sriracha sauce (red chili sauce).