4-5 hardboiled eggs
1 piece onion
1/2 tomato (pureed)
3-4 flakes of garlic
inch piece of ginger
1-2 green chilies
2 C chopped coriander leaves
AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
Salt to Taste
Red chili powder to taste
3/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
3/4 teaspoon garam masala
2-3 tablepsoon vegetable oil/ghee
1 cup green peas
- Remove the shell of boiled eggs & keep aside. Make a paste of onion, garlic, ginger and green chilies in a mixer or chopper.
- Heat oil in a kadhi or wok and add onion-garlic paste and fry till golden brown.
- Add all the spices (salt, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, turmeric, coriander & chili powder) except garam masala and fry for a minute and add tomato puree. Fry until it starts leaving oil.
- Add a cup of water and cook till it dries.
- Now add the fried green peas and boiled eggs.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to boil and reduce the flame.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Garnish egg curry with garam masala and coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti or rice.